Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Happy Easter

Hi! How are you today? I thought I'd add this Happy Easter card before it got to be too late to join in on the fun at Mod Squad Challenges.

Again, I used the Eggstra Special Stamp/Die set from Lawn Fawn for my card. I dry embosssed the background on some hot pink paper and then die cut the Sizzix Label, basket & bunny after coloring with Copics.

This was a very CAS card to make. I'm staying as simple as I can, since I'm still itching, scratching and aching from my paint allergy. YES! I found out I'm allergic to the paint I used on my Kitchen Cabinet Doors project. It was worth it, anyhow. Wanna see?

This is only half the kitchen, but you get the idea. The doors had been solid dark brown before we ordered new ones to paint. Now it seems like the kitchen is twice as big...until somebody else walks in! Then it's crowded as ever, but it's a happy crowd. We can even see the sun coming in on the doors now. Love it!

Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


9 comments:

  1. Lovely card and your doors look great! Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference from dark brown, the doors look incredible! I don't even have any cupboards at the moment, they have all been ripped off the wall. One day my kitchen will look as lovely as yours (I hope!). And how horrible to be allergic to the paint, how frustrating is that??!! Hope your beginning to feel a bit better. This is such a pretty Easter card and love the flowery embossing on the pink CS, it goes perfectly with the feel of the card. I hope you and your family have a lovely Easter weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cupboards are fabulous - so worth the work and mess, yes?? Your card is fabulous too, so full of spring and Easter joy!! Love your colors, especially on the eggs, and your little bunny is so stinkin' cute! Happy Easter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet Easter card. Love the bright colors and that cute little bunny. Your cabinets look wonderful. Hope you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Hope you feel better soon. The kitchen looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Easter card -- love the kitchen cupboards~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is cute and your kitchen looks great. I'm glad you were able to get it finished.

    Glad you found out what was causing your hives!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is VERY SWEET Sharon! ;) I LOVE your cupboards! I've never heard of someone being allergic to paint before! Do you know what was in the paint to cause the reaction? I HOPE SOON you are free from the itching! Thanks for coming over to visit & leaving me some love! You're THE SWEETEST!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!