Wednesday, December 17, 2014

You Warm My Heart

Hello! Hope your day is going well. It's a quiet one for me...just playing with my stamps and inks, which I love.

Today's card is similar to a previous post. I again used Lawn Fawn's Joy to the Woods and Snow Day stamp sets and dies, along with their Stitched Slopes dies. I absolutely LOVE these sets!

This time I inked the edges of the slopes, and I like it much better. I put the snow bunnies on after adhering the birch trees with the ornaments. (Somebody told me one of the ornaments looks like a carrot that the bunny is going after! lol) I inked the background much lighter (than the last time) with Distress Inks. Getting the Distress Inks to ink cardstock without marks is a work in progress for me. I think this one turned out much better.

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~




3 comments:

  1. Those little bunnies are just the most darling thing!!! I love the layout here, all balanced and pretty. Love the ornaments on the trees too. This is a really nice set, so many possibilities!!! Well done, a nice snow-y card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love the little bunnies....I hope they don't get too cold ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!