Monday, December 22, 2014

Winter Wishes

Hello! Is everybody ready for Christmas? It's almost here, so I sure hope so!

I realized over the weekend I needed to create more Christmas cards to give to some friends at my church. After making several attempts, I finally turned to videos at Gina K Designs. Gina shows how to create this beautiful card using the Winter Wishes Stamp TV Kit, which I just received. This is my CASE (Copy and Share Everything) of Gina's card.

This card shows the beautiful color of Ocean Mist as a base. The birch trees in the background were heat embossed in white, and the window was cut from a die I purchased from Gina K Designs. I colored the snowmen with Copics before fussy cutting them out and putting them on the front. Finally, I stamped the sentiment.

I think this is one of my favorites for this year. Ocean Mist is one of my favorite colors, and I absolutely love the stamp with the trees.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your visits and comments very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, and perfectly CASEd! I, too, love that Turquoise Sea color, especially with the white embossing. Just stunning, and your little snowmen are colored beautifully! Just a really nice card - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, perfect CASE. Love that turquoise color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! I hadn't seen this products. Off to look! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!