Saturday, December 20, 2014

Candy Canes

Hello! I decided to join in on Curtain Call's challenge. You can see the Inspiration photo above mine. The far right candy cane seems to be sliding down the ribbon a little in this photo, but I later fixed it.

The paper layered on top of the patterned paper is all glitter. This card looks a lot better in real life. I added a sentiment from Inspired By Stamping after stamping off the mitten image first on the label. I used some Gina K Designs ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate your visits and comments very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


6 comments:

  1. This is fun! I like those cute candy canes! Happy holidays! I can't believe that soon we'll be making cards other than Christmas ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sharon, it looks so pepper-minty. Next week it'll be on to Valentine's cards. Light bulb just went off.....change the sentiment and the candy canes to hearts, instant Valentine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Can't go wrong with Candy Canes! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny, I would never have noticed that last candy cane slipping away if you hadn't mentioned it.....aren't we our worst critics??!! I think everything about this card is sweet and adorable. Love the die you used for the candy canes and the mittens look brilliant. Its perfect for the Curtain Call challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glittery goodness!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!