Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Cards





Hello everybody! Today I'm posting several Christmas cards that I have been creating during the past few weeks. I've had my head buried in cardstock, inks & stamps so much I haven't taken the time to post them. I had a deadline! Fortunately, all 50 went out in the mail yesterday. Whew! That was close.

To avoid a super-long blog post, I'm not going to describe every detail of every card. I think most of you have seen foiled cards before like you see above. Most products are from Gina K Designs and/or Thermo-Web.



The two cards posted above are for fun. The first one is from a Sizzix Flip-It Die and a "Pudgie" stamp from The Stamps of Life. For the second one, I used reindeer stamps & dies from Mama Elephant. (Please excuse the poor coloring on these fellas - I was trying some new markers and turns out I didn't like them! Going back to my Copics.) The sentiments used on both of these cards are from Gina K Designs.




The 3 cards posted above are some of the prettiest cards I created this year (in my opinion). The card with the wooden piece and flowers was created after watching a video by Lisa Hedtrick at Gina K Designs. I absolutely LOVE this set and plan to use it a lot more in the immediate future, possibly for Valentine's cards.

The two cards with poinsettias are favorites, as well. I used an old Tim Holtz die on paper stamped with a background stamp then inked the edges before adding Stickles. The ribbons are from Gina K, as well as the sentiment. The photograph does not show the glistening gold very well. It looks darker here than it really is.

Following this, I will have another post that shows a rather unique background I created using a different technique. Stay tuned!

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~

Sharon


2 comments:

  1. All beautiful cards! I have that pudgie and have never inked it. Now I have inspiration after seeing your card. Love the row of reindeer by Mama Elephant. I can see why you want to switch back to Copics, but they are still cute. Thanks for sharing such beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh Sharon, you have been one busy lady. All these cards are so beautiful. I love the reindeer cards. Think of all the fun you will have making cards for Cory ;)
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!