Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Birthday Cory!


Hi everybody, and Happy Thanksgiving! As you can see, I still have Baby Cory on my mind. His pictures are the first thing I look at in the morning and the last in the evening. Now that the baby is two weeks old, I thought it was about time to show you his Birth Day card I created immediately after he was born.

I used a Sizzix die for the card arrangement, and a variety of colored Gina K Designs cardstock that worked together to keep the spirit happy and bright.

The little "poem" on the front is a sticker from my stash. (I've been waiting on a grandchild a LONG time!) I included other various stickers throughout the card that were related to babies.

Then, for my second part of this post, after I created the card, I went to Shelly's Scrap N Design and got help with my Cricut and some vinyl to create this shirt.


Thought it was appropriate, and I'm more than proud to use my new name!

Before I go, I MUST show you another picture of the new man in my life...



Isn't he adorable???!!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and can enjoy your family & friends today. Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your comments & visits and look forward to seeing you again real soon ~


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sharon! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! He is a cutie. Just wait till he is older. He will knock the girls socks off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so stinkin' cute, and I can see that you are crazy about him. What's not to love, right? Really fun card, I have never thought to make a BIRTH DAY one, but it's a great idea. Enjoy every minute with him, your life will never be the same!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for being all-consumed by sweet Cory, Sharon! He's a doll! There is nothing like being a grandma and I'm glad you've received this long-awaited gift! And your card for little Cory is a colorful delight!! I'm sure you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet colorful card for adorable Cory. Just wait till the first time you hear him say 'grandma' that will really melt your heart. Thanks for the idea of a Birth Day card. We're expecting our first great-granddaughter (4th great-grandchild) so I think a Birth Day card will be made to welcome her.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!