Sunday, June 3, 2018

Little Monkey Agenda



Hi everybody! Surprise! I'm back! Sorry it's been so long. I've had Vertigo so bad I haven't been able to do much at all. Fortunately, I've finally been able to see an excellent Physical Therapist who treats it. She's done an excellent job so far, which means I can accomplish a little more now than in the past few months. YAY!

First, I apologize for the picture of the front of the card. I couldn't get it close enough for a good shot.

This card was made for a friend of mine who has been a big part of my life for the past 10 years. He helps me anytime I need him, and for that I'm very thankful. We have fun, so I decided to make a fun card for him.

The stamp & die set I used are called Little Monkey Agenda, and the frames are called Little Agenda Frames. Both are from Mama Elephant. I watched a video of someone creating a card with them, and I suddenly HAD to try it! (I think it was Laura Bassen, but I'm not sure. Can't find the video anymore! Don't you hate that?) I popped up the frames with Fun Foam that I die cut to fit, then I slid the monkey underneath so it would show up in the window. For the inside, I die cut the sentiment & added a couple more monkeys. It was a fun card to create!

Thank you for coming back to see my new cards. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon - more cards coming!


4 comments:

  1. So happy to see you posting again Sharon. I hope your health continues to improve.
    Your card is so cute. Your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! Vertigo must be awful. I have heard it is, so glad to hear you are on the mend. Your little card is so stinkin' cute, I love those monkeys. Really great design, well done! Glad to see you back in Cyber Land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birthday card is fun and just right for your fun and helpful friend! Great to see you back, Sharon, but I'm very sorry you've been suffering from vertigo for this long. Good luck with the continued therapy and hopefully you won't have to suffer much longer!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!