Monday, June 18, 2018

Happy Mother & Father





Hi everybody! Hope you enjoyed celebrating Father's Day over the weekend.

I was recently told a very special young couple is expecting a baby in December, so I quickly got to work and created these two cards for them. The Mother's Day card was obviously belated, but I sent it with the Father's Day card so they would both get them at the same time.

The sentiment on the front of both of these cards was taken from the Happy stamp and die set from Inspired By Stamping. The DAD and MOM die cuts on the inside were from Simon Says Stamp's Big Mom and Big Dad sets. I cut these multiple times and layered them before adhering so they would stand out. The Congratulations stamp and die came from Stampin Up's Itty Bitty Banners set. The stickers were from my stash. They're so old I was surprised they'd still work!

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


5 comments:

  1. Super cute cards, I'm sure the recipients are so happy to get them. Your designs are really adorable, they just make me smile! Love the color choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What a super cool idea to send the parents-to-be Mom and Dad cards! I love them, Sharon!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards Sharon. You are so thoughtful to send cards to the parents to be". They will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are SO SWEET, Sharon! I am SURE the recipients were SURPRISED, & were SO APPRECIATIVE of your making them for them! SO SWEET of you! We ALL LOVE when others are happy for us when we're expecting a new little one! I'M SURE, your cards will be THE FIRST to go in their baby book! SUPER JOB on your cards & your thoughtfulness! AND THANK YOU ALSO for coming over & visiting! I SO APPRECIATE your kind words of encouragement! (((HUGS!))) ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!