Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Wreath


Hi everybody! I'm back today with one of my last Christmas cards. WooHoo! The end is in site!

I found this Christmas Wreath stamp set at Inspired By Stamping a week ago and just HAD to have it. I love the wreath and the large JOY, although on here it looks a little wonky. The set also includes such sentiments as Peace on Earth, Be Joyful, Hope and O Holy Night. Love all of those! I colored the wreath with my Zig Watercolor Brush Markers. The inside says "to the world."

Thank you very much for your comments and visits, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


4 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon, this is so CAS and very beautiful. Boy, you are really pushing out those Christmas cards girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Sharon!! I love the simplicity of this with the wreath being the star. And stamping the joy in black just makes the whole card pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wondered about the color of the sentiment. I almost chose red or green but finally decided on black. Glad it makes the wreath pop!

      Delete

I'd love to read your comments!