Monday, December 11, 2017

Christmas Penguin


Hello everybody! It's been a while since I posted. I've been traveling to Boston to see my brother for Thanksgiving. Then I was able to attend my niece's Senior Recital in music & drama in New York City at NYU. No worries -- I took some Christmas cards to work on while I was there! Can't get behind on this project!

First, I want to thank Kevin Mowery again for designing the new Christmas banner on this blog. He worked tirelessly to get it done, and I greatly appreciate that.

I also want to apologize for the poor quality of this picture. I can't seem to find the right place to take pictures of my cards without getting the snowy particles. I'll keep working on this, so please be patient until I get it right!

Now, onto the card! The circle image is from a former Stamp TV Kit called Christmas Wishes designed by Gina K. Her kits are great! They include stamps, cardstock, and now dies, too. Can't beat the quality of Gina's products.

The Christmas penguin and sentiment are from the former Winter Cheer Stamp TV kit. I enjoyed coloring the image and adding stickles to his hat. I used Zig Watercolor Brush Markers for coloring.

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much and hope to see you again real soon ~


2 comments:

  1. LOVE your Christmas banner, well done! Love your card too. The stamped green circle is the perfect frame for that cute little penguin. Great clean design too, super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penguins always bring a smile to my face and this little cutie is no exception. That wreath is a perfect frame for him. Your new banner is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!