Monday, August 14, 2017

OCC Rainbow Maker Day 2


Hi everybody! I'm back already with Day 2's homework for Online Card Classes Rainbow Maker. This time I used different colors of the rainbow with die cuts and watercolor markers.

I used the same image as in my last post, Panda Can't Even from The Ton. This is not my normal to use the same image back-to-back on my cards, but while I had it out I thought it could be used again. As before, it was stamped with VersaFine Black ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

The dies used for the hearts are from Reverse Confetti and came with a tag set. They had an outline and a heart die, so I used both on most of these. Can you tell which one I didn't use it for? Did you notice that? Our secret, okay? I used colored paper for each color of the rainbow, except for one, which was colored with watercolors. Can you tell which one for that? Another secret. I'm not gonna tell!

The inside of the card has another panda image and the sentiment, "Hi there." There was no room for that on the front.

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits and I hope to see you again real soon for Day 3! (I'm slowly, but surely, getting caught up. Pray for the kitten--she wants to help.)


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! I have a heart die like that, I'm going to try it. Wonderful rainbow there, and that cute panda bear again. Adorbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow of hearts with that cute little Panda. Panda's always bring a smile to my face.
    Since Snuggles likes to help, have you thought of letting her walk across some stamp pads then on paper to create a unique background??? just an idea lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - I've never seen that panda before. The panda is the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!