Sunday, July 23, 2017

Crafty Lady


Hi everybody! How's your day? Hope you're having a good weekend.

I put together this card rather quickly, in between chasing the cat off the craft table and finding the Stickles. After this picture was taken, I did add glitter to the coffee cup and hearts. Thought it needed some bling! I colored everything with Zig Watercolor Markers. The flowers & butterfly are from my own stash -- very old pieces, I might add! I layered it onto navy blue cardstock from Stampin Up!

The Unity stamp set is called Martha Girl and includes the main image plus two sentiments. I preferred this one so I could send it to another crafty friend. Got the set at Unity's recent sale.

Thank you for stopping by again today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much. Hope to see you again real soon!


5 comments:

  1. I love this image, have not seen it before. I really like how you have colored this, and your design is perfect. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' fun is this? What a fab card to send to a crafty friend!! She looks like she is thinking, "I made the card, now what do I say?!" Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun stamp! Fantastic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card for a fellow crafter, great job Sharon. Darnell's right about what she's thinking

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!