Saturday, August 29, 2015

Back to School

Hello everybody! How's your day coming along? I hope you're having a good weekend.

Today's card is all about going back to school. I know it's been a couple of weeks since school started, but I just now got my new stamp set, called Class Act, from Reverse Confetti. For the card, I stamped the school paper and the sentiment but die cut the apple and its pieces. Finally, I added the little hearts and some twine.

This was so much fun to make! Nothing like a brand new set to play with! My sister is a school teacher specializing in Special Ed, so I plan on sending this card to her. She's got her hands full and could use a boost!

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon!


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous back to school card, love that apple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet!!! I love reverse confetti and you did a great job here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great back to school card and I agree with Donna....love that apple. This will surely give your sister a boost---and a smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can just imagine how full your sister's hands are...yikes!! She will love this card. Such a sweet, polka dot apple and I really like the added twine and little hearts. Great layout, really wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and a perfect one for your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Sharon! The whole design is uplifting. "You're a Class Act" is so great and it is sure to give your sister the boost she needs! Bless her for all her dedication working with Special Ed!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!