Saturday, January 3, 2015

Love Is All You Need

Hello Everybody! Happy January! I hope you're having a good weekend. The day is going by fast, but I'm having fun creating cards for the next holiday.

I saw CAS(E) This Sketch #104 is having a challenge that would go well with this card, so I'm entering! It's a rather simple design...one that I can handle, that is! This card is made totally of die cuts from Papertrey Ink. The inside is stamped with "is all you need," also from Papertry Ink.  Love that saying! The sentiment could be used for anything, including Valentine's. I'm thinking of sending it to my family for my Thank You card. They sure showered me with love during the Holiday Season, and I'm very thankful for that.

Hope you'all have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again soon.


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful version of the sketch Sharon.Love the red&white!
    Thanks for playing at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this love card!!! So simple, but very stunning and elegant! I think I NEED those dies - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon, I love this. It is so beautifully simple, and I absolutely love the red & white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CAS and lovely! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet. Simple? But, stunning! Great white on red color combo!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!