Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cool Cats


Hello again! I'm back already with another card. After reviewing the blog of Darnell Knauss (djkardkreations.com), I realized I had some more stuff that I could use for a post in her NBUS ("never-before-used-schtuff") Challenge. The deadline is January 22, 2015, so I got to work quickly and created this card.

I actually had three products that were never used before: Instant Photo Frame by Sizzix, Cool Cats dies by Top Dog Dies, and Purrfect Pair stamps by Mama Elephant. These were a lot of fun to work with, and I'd never tried any of them before. I enjoyed putting the three together for a card I could post for this Challenge.

I die cut the cats, the tag, and the photo frame before stamping the small images on the card. Finally, I added the ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and your visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon~


6 comments:

  1. Very cute. Those cats with the hearts would make a cute Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love the big size of the cat die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I have never seen those cats before, and they are just adorable. Love your colors too - great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon - I saw a comment from you on another blog and remembered you from the Online Classes. I always enjoyed your cards. I have passed on the last few classes, just don't have the time to make a card everyday and then of course it encouraged one to just buy more things! I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is purrrfectly delightful, Sharon! That little mouse stole my heart!! And I love your design pairing the Photo Frame with the cats. It looks like they are sitting on a fence/window sill. Obviously they are falling in love as evidenced by the cascading hearts ~ just the sweetest!! Thank you so much for entering my NBUS Challenge #3 again! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet "hello" card! Loving the cats! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!