Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WOYWW 263

Hello, my friends! Today is Wednesday, and I'm so happy about that! The week is going well, and I'm having lots of fun posting to various challenges and blogs.

Since it's Wednesday, it's time for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday at Stamping Ground. I'm not proud of this mess, but I'll admit, it is my mess.

You can see a corner of my Cricut machine out on the top part of the picture with a few cartridges beside it. There's also the corner of my white box that was built for my ATG tape gun. Closer to the front is my decorative border punch, which I love. I was using it for the wedding card you can see there beside it. I also have a variety of inks sitting out, including Gina K, right on top, Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life, and Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I've been using some Glossy Accents lately, as well as Liquid Pearls. The other obvious thing on my desk is my sheet of pop dots from Stampin Up! I usually keep a sheet of scrap paper on my table so I can try out different stamps and inks with different colors, as you can see in the colorful flower. Let's not forget my blocks which are stacked up, ready to be used. Those are always out and stacked.

While this table looks quite messy, I've had worse, believe it or not. I do try to wipe it off every now and then, especially on weekends after I've cleaned. I also change the stuff on top according to what I'm creating at the time.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your visits and comments very much. Hope to see you again soon!


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the images and how you combined them. I am a big lover of distress inks, so seeing them on your desk made me smile! (I have them all, so why do I want the minis? I have issues...) Winnie#50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lots going on at your desk today! Big fan of distress inks here too! Thanks for visiting me earlier sarah #75

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scratch paper would make a fantastic journal page, Sharon! Seriously! You know I like the card and I don't think you've got too much of a mess!! Happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Darnell #14

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would call your space organized mess everything has its place own place matched together :) happy late woyww hugs Nikki 6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Compared to my desk most of the time yours is rather tidy! Thanks for popping by and happy belated WOYWW!
    Carol N #59

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!