Monday, September 2, 2013

OWH Challenge 9 - FINALLY!

This is the final card for the two-day event with Operation Write Home--their Labor Day Weekend Virtual Card Making Party, to be exact. This has been a whirlwind of constant card making, and I've enjoyed every moment of it.

This is a very, very Clean and Simple card. Our requirement was to include an image in a punched out or cut out window on the card. I punched out the circle and stamped a beautiful butterfly, including a stamped sentiment on the front. I used stamps from Gina K Designs and the sentiment from Hero Arts stamp set for Operation Write Home.

Thank you very much for including me in your time, as I've posted continuously for the past two days. I appreciate your visit! Please take a moment to leave a comment -- that really motivates me to continue on this creative journey. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon I like how you did this card! It came out awesome! I had fun doing the cards too, til the wee early hours this morning! ~Lo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!