Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Seashell


These cards were CASEd from Theresa Momber's tutorial of her stamp set, By the Sea 2, which can be found on http://craftingtheweb.blogspot.com/. These stamps can be found at Gina K Designs.

I stamped the seashell in Memento's Rich Cocoa ink, then colored and shaded with various Copic markers. Then I inked the bottom part of the cart with Memento's Desert Sand & dotted with Copics to show sand. The sky was a mix of Stephanie Barnard's Sky Ink from Stamps of Life, blended with the brighter Bahama Blue Memento ink. I used a white pen to show (what's supposed to be) waves in the ocean. The card was matted on Kraft cardstock.

Thanks for looking! Comments are always welcome & encouraged. I'd like to know you were here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments!