Saturday, June 1, 2013

Challenges!


This card was created for a weather challenge at Outlawz, and I may enter it into another one that requested the colors hot pink, light blue and white since this would fit. Stamps used were from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life. I used Glossy Accents on the buckle and the bottom of the boot. I also added some to the raindrops and the outline of the umbrella. Love that stuff, but it's too easy to get carried away with too much.

Thanks for stopping by! I encourage you to leave a comment or just say Hi so I know you were here. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love those pretty pink boots! Good luck on the challenge, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the fun umbrella and your hot pink boots!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!