Friday, August 9, 2019

Pawsitive Vibes




Hello everybody! Surprise, it's me! Yes, I finally got around to poking my head in long enough to say hello. Hope you are well!

Today's card was created for a dear friend of mine who was recently admitted to a nursing facility to get some serious rehab. She has had part-time home health care for a few years, but it's time for some serious full-time nursing care. I wish only the best for this dear woman because she's special to me in a lot of ways.

I used a stamp & die set from My Favorite Things called Meow Mix for images of the cat, butterfly and flowers. The ribbon and patterned paper came from The Stamps of Life. I have quite a collection of  their paper, so I'm sorry I can't tell you exactly which stack it came from. Love the flowers! The green hills came from a Lawn Fawn die.

All images were colored with Copic markers. Basing the cat image on the colors of my own cat, Snuggles, I had to use a combination of brown and grey markers, and I included her orange spot on the top of her head. It wouldn't be Snuggles without it!

Obviously, I didn't get the picture before I signed it, but now you can tell I included Snuggles in the signature so she'd know we are both thinking of her!

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


8 comments:

  1. This is cute! I think your friend will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, how sweet is this card? Your friend will love it, and I'm certain it will brighten her day. Your little kitty is so stinkin' cute and I love the design. Super awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!! Your friend will love it. I like that you added Snuggles signature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute - nice to "see" you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great to see you in Blogland, Sharon! I do hope your dear friend gets the help she needs. Your card will be so important to cheer her and I'm sure it will have a place of honor where she can see it in her room. As for the signature, um, seeing as the sediment uses the word "pawsitive," then I think it was Snuggles who let YOU sign the card, lol!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable fun and colorful card. Your friend will cherish it. Best wishes to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO SWEET, Sharon! I think your friend will LOVE IT! I HOPE ALL IS WELL with you! It's SO GOOD to hear from you!!! HUGS!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY SHARON! Just wanted to pop in & tell you "HI!" AND see how you are doing! THANK YOU for your SWEET VISIT!!! BIG INKY HUGS!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!