Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Card & Tag


Hello again! I'm back with another holiday card. This time I included the tag that goes with it. Both were created using the Merry & Bright Stamp TV Kit by Gina K Designs. I am entering them into the Mix It Up Monday Challenge at Stamp TV.

I was able to heat emboss the image on both the card and tag, plus the sentiment on the card. Of course, I had to hold my breath the whole time because Snuggle was very close to me, watching every move. I was SURE she was going to jump into the embossing powder, but she didn't, thank goodness! The sentiment on the tag was stamped with Gina K's Blue Denim ink. I also layered the card with her Blue Denim cardstock. LOVE that color!

Without the cat, this would be an easy card to reproduce for mass mailing. With the cat, however, I'd have to give it a second thought.

Thank you for stopping by again! I appreciate your visits and comments very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


6 comments:

  1. LOVE what you have done with that beautiful stamp. Great clean and simple card, and wonderful tag too. I think partially stamping that ornament on the tag is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baron, love you card and tag - I did almost the same card yesterday only in silver and white embossing powder. Love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Sharon, not Baron! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant - wonderful color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! That ornament stamp is perfect to be heat embossed. I really like how you did half the ornament on the tag. What you ever do if you didn't have your constant, loving assistant?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!