Saturday, September 16, 2017

Boo!



Hi everybody! How's your weekend coming along? I am happy to post again. It's been too long!

For this card, I used a stamp from Gina K Designs.com called Wicked. It's full of fun Halloween stamps, and I could hardly wait to use it.

On the front I glued a paper spider web I purchased from Stampin Up! (No Longer Available) They are very delicate and not easy to glue, but I had some Ranger Multi Medium Matte that came with a brush, so I just brushed it on and it worked! The circle dies came from Gina K Designs as did the patterned paper. The twine is from my stash, but I believe I purchased it from my local Hobby Lobby store.

This was a fun card to create. I am including it in Stamp TV's Mix It Up Monday Challenge where we're supposed to include twine.

Time to sign off -- Snuggles is having a rambunctious day and it's very hard for me to get anything accomplished here. If she catches on that I'm on the computer, she'll jump on the keyboard and add a few words herself! Help me! I'm too old for this. ❤

Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, I really, really like this. Love the colors. I'm going to pin and CASE this. I'll use a die cut or Silhouette spider web and similar stamps Sounds like Snuggles might need a time out. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Great colors and wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!