Saturday, August 6, 2016

Way to Go, Chris!



Hello everybody! Sorry it's been so long since I posted. I had my Cricut machine out for a couple weeks getting ready to use it for Kids Music Camp at my church. Since that was out, everything else had to be put away due to space. So, it's been a while since I created a card!

My oldest son, Chris, just got a big job promotion where he is an Assistant Men's Basketball Coach at University of Central Missouri. He was an Assistant before, but he's moved up in rank. I'm so proud of him, I just had to make a card!

I used a Triple Circle Flip-It Card die by Sizzix for the card base. The words in a circle came from a stamp set called words4circles by Stephanie Barnard. She has a lot of fun stamps & dies, so you ought to go check her out at The Stamps of Life!

I kept the colors black and red, with a touch of grey, since they are the team's colors. I thought he might appreciate that. I did NOT add any bling since he's not a sparkly kind of guy. Just the basics are perfect for him! I'll sign that back panel with a note of Congratulations.

Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


5 comments:

  1. Great card! Congratulations on the promotion, for your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your son. This card is perfect to let him know how proud you are of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this type of fold/cut....pretty fabulous! Congratulations to your son....WHAHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, congrats to Chris, you must be so proud. Well done!!! Your card is fantastic, I didn't know there was a die out there for this triple circle flip card, but I think I must have it. Love the black, white and red color palette, really stunning. Chris will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of color and pattern and congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!