Wednesday, January 27, 2016

More Thank You's!


Hi everybody! I'm back with two more Thank You cards. These will be sent to my two sons, who blessed me with wonderful Christmas gifts. I made these cards a few weeks ago but am just now getting them posted to my blog.

For these, I used dies from Reverse Confetti, which I just LOVE! The Thanks word die even comes with one of the tag dies. The little heart in the word bubble is from Simon Says' I See You Stamp Set, and the Thanks black & white patterned paper is from Stephanie Barnard's Stamps of Life.

The inside says "You're Pretty Fantastic," just like the other two Thank you cards I previously posted. Like I said, it fits my family perfectly. They ARE fantastic!

I am entering the first card to two Challenges: Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (Love Is In The Air + Use Red) and Addicted to CAS (Red).

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon!


10 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I just love black and white and red color combos! They're striking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful thank you's. Love that your sentiments are on tags. I always think tags look great on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are nice too. I love the black, red and white going on. Super layouts on both, and that black and white "thanks" paper is awesome. Perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Thank You's for your sons. I don't think you ever go wrong with the black, red & white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! This is one of my favorite color combinations!!! And tags on cards are always fun! Beautiful designs Sharon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty Thank-you's cards! Thank you for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that heart and exclamation point in the conversation bubble is so adorable! Just the right amount of gush for a guy card! They are both awesome tag cards, Sharon! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning tag cards!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!