Sunday, June 7, 2015

Watercolor

Hello! How's everybody doing? It's been a busy week for me, but a good one. I was able to be with family at the West Virginia Day celebration over the weekend, and it was good. Nothing like visiting with loved ones to make your day special. (There are a lot of West Virginians here in Wilmington!)

I wanted to make a card as soon as I came home. I learned about using liquid masks for watercolored cards in my recent class, Mask-erade, so I pulled it out from the cabinet and got to work. The stamped image is Fresh Flowers by Clearly Besotted Stamps. This is one of my favorite stamp sets, as I love flowers. I added some small pearls from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again soon!


5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, and a perfect example of masking with masking fluid. Love your beautiful colors, and the pearls are the perfect color for the background. I LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, this is so simply beautiful, I love it. Those pearls on the soft colored background are perfecto!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELY JOB SHARON! I LOOOVE the water color & the masking sounds quite interesting & fun! Thanks for coming over to visit & leaving me some love! LOTS OF HUGS!!! Glad your trip was nice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are so yummy together and perfect for your warmer weather (while I'm slowly freezing to death here in New Zealand....). The floral stamp is gorgeous, can see why its a favourite and you did so well with the liquid masking. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, stunning! You have me interested in liquid masking...something I will read up on. Second, thank you for you kind comments on my blog. Lastly, the card again, it's full of eye candy yet being subtle at the same time. Someone is going to love love love receiving it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!