Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thinking of You

Hello everyone! How are you today? I'm back with another card including a stamped image by Phyllis Harris at Unity Stamp Company. This one is called Present In My Heart. I just love her designs. They're so sweet, and the sentiments get right to the heart of the message.

For this card, I stamped a background using a huge stamp block by Heidi Swapp. On a separate piece of cardstock, I stamped and colored the main image using Copic markers, and then I die cut it into a circle using Spellbinders Circle Dies. The butterflies were created with a punch by Martha Stewart. All of this was layered onto blue cardstock and placed onto a white cardbase. The sentiment is from Theresa Momber's Elegant Florals 2 at Gina K Designs and says "Thought of you today...and smiled." What a lovely sentiment! This card could go to anybody, but I'm thinking of family again.

I hope you enjoyed this card today. Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sharon! I love her images, too. Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she sweet! Love that image and your background.....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sweetest little card. That image is fantastic, and I love your background. A very lovely card, my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Sharon. Love that image and the background. This will be a "warm fuzzy" to the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely combination! Those Unity images are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so poignant and you're right, the sediment is very moving. I love it, Sharon! The background intrigues me; I'm trying to figure out if you stamped with white ink on kraft or gold ink on white. Either way it's fabulous and I'm loving that cornflower blue color!! It's nice to be back from my break and catching up with everyone!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!