Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Early Christmas!

Hello! How is everybody this glorious day? I'm so glad the sun is shining and the weather is (somewhat) warm. Makes me happy!

This card was included in the Mix It Up Monday Early Christmas Challenge at Gina K Design's Stamp TV. I felt the word "Celebrate" could cover the entire holiday, including New Years. I got the idea from the I'm in Haven blog where I fell in love with the design. I really like this color palette of red, turquoise and white. I think I might use it for most of my Christmas cards, although I still have quite a pile of that red, white and green I started out using a couple of months ago. We'll see. Things change, right?

I used Gina K Designs products for this card. The ink is Turquoise Sea, Ocean Mist, Red Hot and Innocent Pink. The stamp set is called Lots of Lines and is one of my favorites. I love the large style of the words. The snowflakes are from various stamps sets from Gina K Designs. I just went through about 5 or 6 different stamp sets and pulled out any snowflakes I saw. I think it turned out to be a good mix.

Here's another card I creating using the same colors. I love those snowmen!


I'm so happy you came by today! Thank you for your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again soon ~


1 comment:

I'd love to read your comments!