Saturday, July 12, 2014

Be Tuff!

Hello, friends! Hope you're having a good weekend. The rain has finally stopped, so I'm planning some time at the pool.

This is my inspirational card for the Outlawz Paper a la Mode Challenge. The theme is Animals. I love this cute dog stamp by Anita's and all the dog/cat embellishments by Sue Zipkin's Zippy Bow Wow Meow.

I had lots of fun going through my collection of dog/cat stuff and selecting what I'd use for my card. The message is actually on vellum, and the fire hydrant is a sticker. I added the stars at the last minute just for (more) fun. There's probably more stuff on there than I usually put on a card, but it's OK.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, as they keep me moving forward on this creative journey. Have a good day!


5 comments:

  1. That is an adorable dog stamp! Fun combination of elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I love punny sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! I love all the "stuff" you have put on this - and also love the vellum. Can't go wrong with vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute my friend!! Definitely not too much "stuff" and I love the cute sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, Sharon!! It may be more schtuff than you usually put on a card, but it is ALL in the right place and perfect!! I believe today is your birthday! I hope you enjoy your special day and many, many more!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!