Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Love

My first "Love" card for the upcoming Valentine's season. This was created for a challenge on Gina K Designs which required we include something love related. I simply included the word Love to go with these beautiful flowers. This image was a free-with-purchase stamp set at Gina K Designs, and I love it! The background patterned paper is from their Petals and Wings patterned paper set, which I also adore.

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your visit and comments very much. Hope you are having a good week, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!! I can't wrap my head around Valentine's cards just yet.....but I did sign up for a Valentine card class on Dec. 27 with my daughter-in-law & granddaughter

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!