Thursday, November 8, 2018

Shout Out!


Hi everybody! Hope you're having a wonderful day.

The card I am sharing was created for a friend to give to a minister for her birthday. We knew it should be a CAS card with a cross on it, so this is what I came up with. The inside says "Happy Birthday," which is the perfect occasion to "sing for joy!"

The cross and bible verse came from a stamp set by MayMay Made It. I belong to their club and get spiritual stamp sets every month. It's a true joy to discover what's next!

The green strip is simply a piece of Washi Tape. The oval dies are from Gina K Designs, as is the cardstock I used.

On a personal note, I have BIG news! I am a GRANDMOTHER! Cory Oren Richardson was born 5 weeks early on Nov 6, weighing in at 6 lb, 6 oz. I am SO EXCITED!

OK, thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate your comments and visits very much and hope to see you again real soon ~




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love Maymay's stamps. I will have to go look and find the one you used.

    Beautiful baby! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! CONGRATULATIONS, Sharon!!!! Your little grandson is ADORABLE!!! ;) I KNOW you will be happily posting about him in the future!

    Your card looks GREAT with the washi tape!I need to use more of mine! LOL I'm sure your friends' minister will LOVE your card & the thought behind it! INKY HUGS for coming over to visit!!!! ;)(I'm glad you do keep coming over too, as I find it hard sometimes to navigate finding people. );)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congratulations!!!!! Your life will never be the same, being a grandmother is simply the best! Your card is wonderful, and a perfect design for a minister. Well done, I'm sure your friend is very pleased!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Sharon!! The best part or your life starts now with that adorable little boy. Your card is perfect for a minister, she will love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!