Thursday, October 18, 2018

Frames


Hi everybody! I think I'm about recovered from the past two Hurricanes (Florence and Michael) so it's time to get back to cardmaking!

For this one I used Mama Elephant's Little Frames set stamped in Gina K's Black Onyx ink. The top piece was layered onto a Red Velvet card base. I also used Red Velvet ink by Gina K Designs for the hearts.

This was a very simple card to make, but it was fun. I saw a similar card design somewhere and decided to try it. Thanks to whoever posted the original. Hope you don't mind I CASEd it!

Thank you for coming back to me! I appreciate your comments and visits very much, and I hope to see you again real soon ~


6 comments:

  1. Cute card! I like the many frames. I think the hearts are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you survived the hurricanes.....so scary. This is just a great card - clean and simple and very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back dear friend. I can't imagine what it was like going through, not one, but two hurricanes. I love this card! I agree with Judy, it's clean & simple and very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card filled with frames, Sharon! Love it in the black/white and red! I'm so relieved to hear that all is well following a rough ride from Florence and Michael! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun CAS card. Good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to read your comments!